After update to 6.0.4 no logo or logo text is shown in header (Ethos)

Hi, I updated my website with teh Ethos stack and whatever I do, no Logo or logo text is shown in the header.
The x-logobar DIV is completely empty…???

I found the issue. I had this file in my Child Theme _brand.php which caused the problem.
Contents are this and is breaking the logo in the header.

<?php // ============================================================================= // VIEWS/GLOBAL/_BRAND.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Outputs the brand. // ============================================================================= $site_name = get_bloginfo( 'name' ); $site_description = get_bloginfo( 'description' ); $logo = x_make_protocol_relative( x_get_option( 'x_logo' ) ); $site_logo = '' . $site_description . ''; ?> <?php echo ( is_front_page() ) ? '' : ''; ?>

Hello @Designbase,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end your website is working fine including logo bar is displaying fine. Please see screenshot. https://cloudup.com/cAK9M_THc2P

Kindly clear browser cache and try loading website again. If I am missing something, then kindly let me know.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.