After Update Themeco can't update pages!

After update Themeco to 6.02 I can’t update some pages.

Hello @vschiphorst,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict or a cache issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Just an FYI, I had this same issue and found that I still had the Gutenberg plugin (which was the standalone plugin before it was included into WordPress core) loaded and active. Once I disabled it, cornerstone loaded again just fine. I hope this helps!

Plug-in install. But some items can’t update. Header works fine, Foother not. Some page will updated…some not…:slight_smile:

Thanks… Header kan I upadted…Foother didn’t work. And some pagers are correct in update…other wil loading in Cornerstone. All plugins deactivate and activate…

Hello @vschiphorst,

I checked your site it seems that it is working fine on my end. I went ahead and edited the page and the page builder is working fine on my end. I would suggest you purge all the cache from the W3 Total Cache plugin and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin then clear your browser cache then check it again. If the issue still persists please let us know the exact page URL so that we can check it again.

Thanks

Hi there,

I followed your instructions to the letter, but unfortunately I’m still experiencing problems editing in Cornerstone.

The pages stated below won’t load into cornerstone, it keeps loading. strange that these pages won’t load and the rest of my site will. What could possibly be the discrepenties in these pages? Could you please investigate this further.

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for updating in! I have logged in and tested for a plugin conflict.

It seems that the 3rd party, Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent plugin is causing the issue. Deactivating the plugin and editing the page again resolves the issue. I would highly recommend that when you edit a page, you deactivate this plugin and turn it back ON once you are done with editing.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Yes!!! Its’s works. Thanks!

Hey Vincent,

Please deactivate all your 3rd party plugins so you know what’s causing the issue next time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.