After Update Revolution Slider Sliders do not work

Hello staff,

I hope you can help me. After X-theme update and revolutions slider update my sliders disappeared. Please can you help me?

Almost on all pages I have sliders made with the Revolution slider for example on this pages:



I use the latest version of Wordpress, the x-theme version 6.0.4 and the Revolution slider Version 5.4.7.1

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Mario

Hi Mario,

Thank you for writing in, it seems you’re running a minifier plugin, please clear and deactivate for a while your minifier plugin (until the issue is address), then deactivate and reactivate the Revolution Slider Plugin. See if that resolves the issue.

If that does not work, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing works, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hello,

thank you very much. I deactivated all minifier plugin and I also deactivated and activated the Revolution Slider Plugin.
It still does not work. I hope you can help me. I my first post I will provide you the loggin data for my Website.
It would be very nice if you can provide me a solution.
Thank you very much.

Best regards
Mario

Hello staff,

I just wanted to ask if you have an idea what exactly cuased the Problem?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Mario

Hello,
I found out that the Plugin Speed Booster Pack caused the problem. I deactivated it and now the slider work again.
Do you know how to solve the problem because I Need both of them. Before the update of Revolution slider the both plugins worked well.

Best regards.

Mario

Hi Mario,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.