After theme update the header on shop page got disturbed

Hello, I updated the theme, and afterward, on the shop page in mobile view, the design became distorted, with the header and content positions being affected. This issue is occurring only on this specific page. The same header is used across the entire site, and all other pages have their designs good. I manually set this page as the shop page to display the products. Could you please investigate the issue?
in the builder editor it shows correctly.

All the necessary information is provided in the secure note.

https://ffstaging.ehob.com/blog/

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi Ketan,

There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

i updated the staging site login details in secure note , now you can easily troubleshoot over there.

on staging site , i checked by switching the default theme to another then i noticed the issue is gone. so the issue has come after the update of theme , what i found is the header and the footer got disturbed below 768px on EHOB Blog (shop page). can you check on your side and help me to find the solution.

Hey Ketan,

This is what I am seeing on my phone.

This could just be a caching issue and now seems resolved.

Thanks.

you can check on this URL https://ehob.founderscaffe.com/blog/
the issue is still their.

Hello Ketan,

I have inspected the page and I found out that this happens only when using the Blog layout. There could be a broken HTML code, an incorrect element option setting or an invalid inline element CSS added on the layout. I am just not so sure where. I would highly recommend that you recreate the Blog Layout one column at a time to find out which one is causing the issue.

Best Regards.

you can troubleshoot on staging site.

anyone is their to solve our issue.?

Hi Ketan,

I would request you go through the suggestion given by my colleague Runel and create the Blog Layout from scratch. Or else you can delete the section one by one and check if the issue is resolved. The last one you deleted before the fix is the actual issue.

Thanks

Hey, I’ve tried all these kinds of possible solutions on my end. Recreating the page and deleting the sections and all. But still, the issue is there. I don’t know what’s wrong with the page after THEME UPDATE that it is causing an issue.
I’ve noticed one more thing while troubleshooting this issue and that is when I created a page all the things were fine but as long as I set it as the shop page then again that issue arises.
Please help me with these small things as after the theme update it caused a blunder on my blog page. And I’m not getting any serious help from the theme support. You people have supported me extremely well in my other issues but in this small issue, I’m frustrated because that thing is working on every page except this blog page.
Please help me in solving this as soon as possible.

Hi Ketan,

It does not seem that Theme Update is the reason behind your problem. If that was the reason, all the pages would be broken or many of the users would have reported the same. It might be an issue specific to your website and blog page, and that is why I recommended the same suggestion given by my colleague. Still, while trying to check your staging site, the given credentials do not work.

Thanks

I updated the credentials. Now you can check, and please provide us with a perfect solution as soon as possible. It’s been a long time since this issue was not solved.

anyone is their?

Hi Ketan,

I have checked it and found the child theme is the reason behind your problem. That is why we always suggest going through the common issue troubleshooting points.
Please remember that we don’t offer any custom coding issues, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you on this or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hey, I’ve checked the child theme and remove the code from the child theme. But still the issue of header on the page persists. Please check it again and let me know the reason for disturbed header on shop page.

@ruenel @tristup can you please check it again as I removed the code from child theme’s functions.php file. That was the only file where I did something.

Could anyone please help me?
I’d tried all the possible ways as long as I add the rows of the products or posts the design get disturb. I tried it by creating single single element too but none of that help me.

Hi Ketan,

I have checked it thoroughly again and found that the Element CSS is not closed properly in the Column 1 as mentioned in the screenshot. I have added the closing braces, and now the header is coming up properly on the shop page.

Thanks

Hey, @tristup Thank you sooo much for your help and tremedous work. I really appreciate your support for my all the issues and especially for this.

Once again Thank you soo much for this.