Hi, I have a web called cronicaspuzzleras.com, and after the last update the page used as blog (cronicas http://cronicaspuzzleras.com/blog/ ) is down, and i cant find out what happened. Can you please help me?
Hi There,
It seems to load fine on my end:

Could you please double check?
Thanks.
HI . I was looking on the web and the problem happened after I added the last post. When I erased the envira element Icoukd see my blog, but when i put it back, even with another gallery it went down. Finally o had to eliminate it and put the images not with envira, but one by one with the image element. Now when I hot the cronicas menu it show my blog but takes a long while to charge,
This is the link of my blog http://cronicaspuzzleras.com/cronicas/ , not the one you have on the image
Hello There,
I am seeing a white screen. Most of the time, there is a fatal error on the page. Could you please enable the debug mode?
You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding
define( 'WP_DEBUG' , true ); just above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
For example:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.
Please let us know how it goes.
I have tried it but it doesnt show errors in the cronicas page
With the debug and logs enabled we saw that the error was in the memory limit f the wp_config.php. We changed it to 256 m and it was solved. Thanks
You’re welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.