I just did a revision of my content and without a warning cornerstone is gone of that page…
This was/is a very long page!
How can I get my cornerstone content back?
I just did a revision of my content and without a warning cornerstone is gone of that page…
This was/is a very long page!
How can I get my cornerstone content back?
Hi There,
Unfortunately revisions break Cornerstone serialized data and the only way to recover would be to restore a backup of your website prior the happening.
Sorry I could not bring you better news.
Let us know if you have further questions
Why isn’t there a warning of some sort when clicking on revisions?
That would be helpful.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Cornerstone has only control when your switch between Visual/Text/Cornerstone tab in the editing page. Revision is WordPress feature which Cornerstone doesn’t have any control that is why this is no warning at the moment. Adding a warning with Revision is already added in our feature request lists. Hopefully we may be able to integrate this feature in the future release of Cornerstone.
Thank you for your understanding.