After latest X update WooCommerce product listing rows don't align as should

Hi there.

I just updated our antique shop website and everything works otherwise but as we use WooCommerce for product listing (no shopping basket), now rows don’t work as they should when listing the products. I mean, before we had max 4 products per row and depending on browser width product cards showed 1-4 products for each row. Now, listing still tries to act in same way but for some reason products don’t list correctly.

As you can see from above screen capture, while there should be four product cards in same row, it is split in a weird way so that there are 3 and then 1, then again 3 and 1, and so on. And if I narrow the browser, it may show them as 2 in one row, then 1, then 3, then 2, etc.

Also, product card boxes should be all same width but as seen in attached screen capture, cards have now variating widths.

As I’m not too familiar with CSS, I don’t know what to do. I have my own X-child theme with style.css where I have only following CSS:

.entry-wrap {
display: block;
box-shadow: none;
background-color: #000000 !important;
background-image: url(“https://oldillusions.fi/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/tuotetausta_v6b.jpg”);
background-repeat: repeat;
}

Any help more than appreciated.

Hello @jonecky816739,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.