After Cornerstone Update Anchor-Links don't work & mobile Menu

Hello,

I am from Germany and my english ist not so good. I hope you understand my Problem :slight_smile:

I updated Cornerstone to Version 3.0.4 and now my Anchor links don’t work anymore :frowning: (for example on this page: http://grafikhaus.de/ the button “go to top” (on bottom left) or the anchor links in Menu “Leistungen” and “Partner”.

I have also the “Header Widget Area” (under Costumizer > Header) in use, but this does also not work.

Also the mobile Menu doesn’t work!

Is there any way to get an older Version from Cornerstone?
Or any solution to fix this issues?

I would like to get your feedback!

King regards
Gloria

Hi Gloria,

Please try to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest version which are X 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your answer.
Now i have installed the child theme before i made the x theme update. After adding my styles in the style.css file i have a blank side. I had to copy my full old x theme files in the child theme, otherwise the website will not work anymore.

But my problems still exist. It was not corrected by the update.

And now, my “latest portfolio items” are lost!!! In cornerstone, i don’t see this element anymore for embed the latest portolio items - just in the inspector. Here it shows as “classic recent posts”, but this don’t show portfolio items
The styles of my latest Posts also crashed.

I don’t now, what i have to do :frowning:

King regards
Gloria

Ok, after deaktivating the child theme it runs.
Very strange. But the style.css no longer loading. I have to integrate it now via the customizer. In a Multiside very expensive.

King regards
Gloria

Hi There,

I see that you’re using a caching plugin. Make sure to purge your server cache and disable any minifications (CSS / Javascript) and test your issue again.

If that doesn’t help, please submit your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.