I finally converted my site to Pro, but I seem to be having some issues with editing my Front page.
When on click on edit page I get just a blank screen. If I click on edit with Pro it loads the sections and is editable, but the Wordpress edit page screen is unavailable to me.
I figure its probably a conflict somewhere on the page, any ideas what I can do other than recreate the page?
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.
- Testing For Theme Related Issue
- Testing For Plugin Conflict
- Theme Update
- Child Theme
- Css/Js Customization
- Increasing Php Memory Limit
- Disabling Cache
- Disabling Cdn
- Version Compatibility
If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you follow the below steps
- Activate the default WordPress theme and delete the Pro theme
- Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco Dashboard
- Reinstall the fresh Pro theme and clear the cache so that the latest code render properly
Please do take the backup of the database and files before performing these steps.
If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details
- WordPress Login URL
- Admin level username and password
- FTP Details
You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.