After 1.2.1 update font got bigger in breadcrambs shortcode

Hello,

I use breadcrambs shortcode in the Pro header and after the latest update the font in breadcrambs got much bigger. Changing font size doesnt help… what can I do?

// Shortcode to add breadcrumbs to Header Builder
function my_breadcrumbs( ) {
$breadcrumbs_on = x_get_option( ‘x_breadcrumb_display’ );
if ( $breadcrumbs_on == ‘1’ ) :
$breadcrumbs = x_breadcrumbs();
endif;
return $breadcrumbs;
}
add_shortcode( ‘breadcrumbs’, ‘my_breadcrumbs’);

website: http://dharmaebooks.org/category/philosophy/

beata

Hello again,

I have replaced that shortcode with the new Breadcrumbs element. Thank you.
However, would it be possible for the breadcrumbs to show category name rather than blog name? Specially on the individual posts.

thank you,
beata

Hi there,

I’m glad you were able to get the breadcrumb element added. At the moment it isn’t possible to display a category as a post ancestor in the breadcrumbs. It’s something we could explore as a feature (an option for the element), but for now is only possible through custom development. In framework/functions/global/breadcrumbs.php of the theme there are a handful of filters available where developers can hook in to alter the breadcrumb structure and output.