AFC wp-single.php

Hi!

I need a full width image above a blog post (example: https://mygreenhappiness.com/recipe/mango-taartje). I try to do this with ACF but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, because it’s not working.

I made a custom image field and copied wp-single.php to my child theme. (framework - icon) and insert this in the div:
<?php $image = get_field(‘image’);
if( !empty($image) ): ?>
<?php echo $image['alt']; ?>
<?php endif; ?>

I hope you can help me! (sorry my English is not very well) :slight_smile:

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin(ACF) Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the response!
Can you only confirm that I need to make customization in single.php for blog posts?

Hi,

Yes, that’s correct.

Thanks