Advice on protecting / hiding emails from scrapers

I need to have some email buttons on my website, but want to protect the email addresses from scrapers that take the addresses for spam.

I’ve tried a few plug-ins that are supposed to encrypt email addresses, but they haven’t been compatible with Pro.

Anyone have advice on something you’ve used successfully?

Thanks!

What about an Email Address Encoder Plugin?

I tried several - none of them were working with Pro. Whenever I checked the code, they were still exposed… I’m not sure why.

@aa2zz6 - do you have a plugin that you’ve used successfully with pro?

This is an example of a page on my site that isn’t showing the email as being encoded: http://ponderosa-assoc.com/team/lillian-chatham/

I’m using the Obfuscate Email plugin. (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/obfuscate-email/)
I’ve also tried Email Address Encoder and Simple Mail Address Encoder.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.