Adventure Ten - Design Cloud - Header error

I installed the Adventure Ten header, but when I go to edit the header, the preview gives an error.

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

This is a clean install of the latest versions of WP, Pro and running on PHP 7.2.
No other plugins are activated.

I can see the bar, containers, and elements just fine. It is just the preview of the header that is giving the error.

Any ideas on why this is occurring?

[UPDATE 1] - The header preview is actually not working even for a blank header, so it looks unrelated to the template I downloaded.

Is there any issue with running thing on PHP 7.2?

[UPDATE 2] - The issue resolved itself somehow. The only thing I changed was switching the custom path from pro to sandbox, then setting it back to the default. I also toggled on and off the hide access path. Otherwise, nothing else changed.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) WordPress 4.9 requires PHP 7.2 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). The theme also works in 7.2. Would you mind providing us some access to your site so that we can investigate further?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​

2.) The permalink might have been the cause of the issue. That is why as soon as you set the default custom path, it was resolved.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.