Advanced bar properties in X

1. Is there a way to assign different colors to a bar after the sticky action
    2a. I can’t find a way to put the top bar to be parallel with the bar below it

2b. And the bars that show once you scroll?

Hi @detech,

Thank you for writing in, 1.) No, that is not possible without custom CSS. What you can do is have a separate sticky bar that you can style separately.

2a and 2b) Please clarify what you’re trying to do, the bars are already parallel as I see it.

Cheers,

I want to align the text of the bar’s

Hello @detech,

To align the bar text you need to go to Header—> Dropdown—>Toggle —>Text setup and Text Format.

Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

I can move it that way and with the effects section but I can’t get them to indivisually position to get it just right.

Also how do I make X hide a bar once scrolled down a specific amount.

Hi @detech,

1.) I am not quite sure what do you mean by you can’t get them to individually position to get it just right, would you mind explaining it further?

2.) To hide the main navigation bar on scroll, just uncheck the sticky option in your Top Menu bar then your focus bar should check the sticky option in order for your to achieve your goal.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I mean I can move the entire bar but not the separate items. I’ll link a screenshot.

If I move the green one then the blue and yellow items will be too far left.

I want to be able to move them individually so I can make it look even and symmetrical.

1. Unchecking it makes it just stay there, what I want to do is make it disappear as you scroll at a specific point.

I also can’t set the background to my bottom bar in my header. Its just stuck transparent.

Hi @detech,

1.) If you want to style the menu items individually, this will require some customization and also it will require deep understanding of CSS hierarchy. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

2.) Please see the attached video below of what I mean to disable the sticky option in your Top Menu bar. (See secure note)

3.) The reason why your focus bar background is transparent because the opacity was set to 0. I suggest that you change it to 1.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.