Ads in sidebar

Hello, I was wondering if you could take a look at my site and see if I would be able to add widgets outside of the border on my pages without having to float the body left/right. On my homepage, you can see a 1 px line that borders the body to look at for an example.

Also, how would i go about centering the “some photos of the journey” and “follow James on” headlines on my homepage? On mobile and tablet they are pulling to the right.

Thank-you!

Hello @wanderlust,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately your login details isn’t working. Can we ask for the correct one?

Sorry about that, they should work now.

Hi,

  1. To add widgets, please refer to the link below
  1. I checked your headlines and they are centered in mobile.

Can you provide us screenshots on how it looks in your end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.