Adobe Typekit Fonts Only Loading When Logged Into WP, Not In Private Browser Window

Hi there,

Having an issue with Adobe Typekit fonts not loading properly when I’m not logged into the backend of a site.

When I am logged in, they load correctly, both when visiting the live page and when editing in Cornerstone. When I’m logged out, they don’t load. Screenshots of both situations below.

Any thoughts about what’s glitching out here?

(I’ve cleared host cache, all browser cache, Pro style cache, and refreshed Typekit sync, nothing is resolving this.)

Hello @detailsguy,

Thanks for writing in! I have check your Themeco account licenses hoping to find the URL of the site that you are experiencing an issue. I could not find it. To better assist you with the issue, please provide the URL (and WP Access) so we can check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Great, thx for taking a look @ruenel.

Hello @detailsguy,

It seems that it is an issue of cache I would suggest you purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the plugin SiteGround Optimizer cache plugin and then check it again. Please note you must clear your browser cache as well. If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

Grrr cleared cache in 4 places before posting this question but you are right, I deactivated/reactivated the Siteground Optimizer plugin and it resolved the issue.

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated!

Hello @detailsguy,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.