Adobe fonts not working in essential grid

The text in my essential grid isn’t displaying with my installed adobe fonts.
I added it to google manager, I added it to custom css, but it just doesn’t load properly.

Please advise.

Hey Dini,

Thanks for reaching out!

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to investigate your settings properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL where essential grid is located

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure, I just added it to my original post. Thank you!!

Hi Dini,

I have checked the Essential Grid and found that Read More is the only text which is applied with the default font from the plugin. If you want to apply the custom font, you need to add that through the custom CSS code by pointing to the exact CSS class. For example, you can use the following custom CSS code.

.eg-coc-content
{
    font-family: "work-sans" !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Thanks. I added custom CSS to all the classes - .eg-coc-content, .eg-coc-element-11, and .eg-coc-element-0 - but none of them are displaying properly. Not the title, not the content and not the read more button.

Hello Dini,

I have logged in and checked your Ess. Global font settings. You have not added anything.

Once you have added the font, you can edit the grid skin and make sure that you have assigned the font family to your grid element.

Perhaps this article may help you:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.