Adobe Fonts Not loading projects

I’ve created the project in Adobe, but trying to get PRO to recognize the project does not work, and I’ve found no actual solution to this in the Forum.

Thanks

Hello @flippingtires,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to use the adobe font I would suggest you please have a look at our doc to earn more about how to insert the Adobe fonts.

If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

secure note sent

Hello @flippingtires,

Please make sure you have added the correct Adobe project ID, I also noticed that the Cornerstone and theme Endpoint is not whitelisted yet, and that is why the error still exists. Please find the URL in the secure note, which needs to be whitelisted.

I would suggest you contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone & theme endpoints whitelisted.

Hope that will resolve your issue.
Thanks

I’ve contacted - my host provider, who confirmed there are not modsecurities on my domains right now, and all of the json enpoints are accessible. this is not a hosting issue, it’s a theme issue. My adobe projects are correct. Adobe fonts works in zero of the Pro theme sites I run.

Apologies for the late response been a wild week. There was a whitespace character before your ID which was enough to not find the project ID. I removed the whitespace, but more importantly will fix this on our so we trim all whitespace in that field. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and have a great day

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.