I’m having a problem with some of the editor navigation buttons missing in the backend. I’m attaching a screenshot of what I see. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My site is:
I’ve attached a secure note with the login info.
Thanks!

I’m having a problem with some of the editor navigation buttons missing in the backend. I’m attaching a screenshot of what I see. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My site is:
I’ve attached a secure note with the login info.
Thanks!

Hello There,
This issue seems to be IIS related. By default, the MIME types in IIS are configured to deliver EOT (as used by IE) and TTF files. But WOFF (Firefox) and SVG (iPhone, iPad & others) will not be served.
Try adding the following lines into your .htaccess file.
AddType image/svg+xml svg
AddType image/svg+xml svgz
I noticed that you are using PHP version 5.2.17 and WordPress 4.7 requires at least 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:
Dear host,
I\'m interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and
I was wondering if my account supported the following:
- PHP 7 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support
Looking forward to your reply.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Thank you! I will try this today and let you know if it is solved.
Let us know how it goes.