Admin nav-menu page not loading

Experiencing a timeout issue on the menu admin page. The page will start to load and then stall for a few minutes, ending in a ‘Page Unresponsive’ prompt. I have already debugged by disabled all plugins except Cornerstone while X Theme is active, and the issue is still present. The cache has been cleared. I tried downgrading the plugin and the theme versions, with no luck. We have also tried switching to different versions of PHP, all of which are listed as compatible in your docs. All other admin screens work fine except the menus screen.

Please note, the site is live and plugins had to be reactivated, but as noted before we have already tested disabling all of them and the issue remains.

Hello @cmulligan,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please add this code to the active child theme functions.php file

add_filter("cs_use_custom_fields_map", "__return_false");

If it doesn’t work for you please copy your live site to the staging server and share the admin login derails in the secure note with FTP details so that we can debug it without breaking your live site.

Hope it helps
Thanks

1 Like

@prakash_s This fixed it, thanks so much!

You are most welcome @cmulligan

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.