For some reason, the admin menu bar is no longer showing in the backend.
I did troubleshooting on my end, and can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.
Please help.
For some reason, the admin menu bar is no longer showing in the backend.
I did troubleshooting on my end, and can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.
Please help.
Hi there,
Thanks for the details!
I can see the admin menu bar coming fine in the backend.
Not sure if you have an issue with any particular browser or OS. Please confirm.
Thanks
The admin bar only appears when you’re in the dashboard. If you were to view any of the live site pages, while still being logged in, the admin bar does not appear at the top.
Hi There,
Thanks for updating the thread!
As earlier you had mention that the admin bar is not coming in backend so I teasted it there.

Anyway, the admin bar is coming fine in frontend too on all pages.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.