Hi,
I have a problem with admin bar covering up my contents.
As you can see it from the picture Admin bar is in wrong place.
I think It should be attached on top of the screen.
This problem occurs just on the mobile phone.
Hi,
I have a problem with admin bar covering up my contents.
As you can see it from the picture Admin bar is in wrong place.
I think It should be attached on top of the screen.
This problem occurs just on the mobile phone.
Hi @vanz,
Themeco support may have a solution for you but I just remove my admin bar as I never use it and I would never want my users to see it either. (note only logged in users see that bar… The public visiting your site will not).
You can turn off this in your wordpress user profile settings.
If your website is for logged in users, get a plugin that will remove this for everyone. There are plenty available. Just search for ‘Remove admin bar’ and there will be plenty.
Hi @werner7,
Thank you for letting me know a way around this problem.
I have installed a plugin to hide tool bar and I think this is very useful.
Though, I’m still wondering what causes this symptom.
@vanz, that doesn’t happen in my test site so I could not consider this as a bug. It could be unique to your setup. A plugin or customization might have caused it.
Thanks.
Hi, @xian.
I see. I will investigate those possibilities.
Thank you.
@xian @werner7
I have resolved this issue by deactivating and reactivating all the plug-ins.
Thanks for all your help.
You’re welcome.