Hey all,
I am hoping to change the text in the X slide out mini-cart. Any idea how to do this? Right now the default is “Your Items.” Thanks!
Hey all,
I am hoping to change the text in the X slide out mini-cart. Any idea how to do this? Right now the default is “Your Items.” Thanks!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the link to your page, so that we can assist you further.
Thanks!
To access the area I am talking about click the jewelry box in the top right corner. Thanks!
Hi,
To change it, you can add this in your child theme’s functions.php file.
function change_search_title( $translated_text, $text, $domain ) {
if ( $translated_text == "Your Items" ) {
$translated_text = __( 'Your Own text', '__x__' );
}
return $translated_text;
}
Change Your Own text
Hope that helps
Thanks Paul. I gave that a shot, but no luck. Attached is a screenshot of the functions.php files. 
Hi There,
No need to add the code. We can update that text on the element Cart > Setup Tab:
Hope this helps.
Ahhh that is perfect, thank you-- I was making it way more complicated than it needed to be.
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.