Adjust the margin/padding on an entire section

Hi, I am trying to adjust the padding or margin on an entire section, but when I make an adjustment in cornerstone there are no changes to the layout. Below is the preview link, it is the section at the very bottom “One Cup…”. I don’t want the border to extend all the way to the edge of the page.

Thanks!

Hello @hungryeye,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL it seems that you have added custom CSS code just because the element CSS is getting override. I would suggest you please check the Theme Option CSS box or page CSS box and remove the custom CSS code. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

There is not custom code added to the section or the CSS section on the page? I am guessing it may be a site setting?

Hi @hungryeye,

I have checked your website and found that there might be Google Tag Manager code is added wrongly and that is why the errors are added into the class attribute of Body tag.

It has been also found that you are still using the older version of X i.e. 6.5.6 and the Cornerstone version 3.5.5, which might be another reason behind your issue.
I would suggest you update the X and Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates or manually
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.