Adjust text line space and transparent header issue (PRO)

Hi there,

Today I have 3 hopefully little issues which you could kindly help me with.
Thank you very much in advance!

  1. Is there an easy way how I can adjust the spacing between the lines?
    Best would be adust it once for the complete site. (for paragraph text)
    Now the spacing is huge I think around 50% of that should be fine.

My 2nd issue is about transparency of the PRO header.
As you can see on the screenshot there are 2 little areas which are transparent (not in firefox, but chrome and opera)
I would like it to to be white

Last but not least, the header on mobile version is also transparent and the logo is outcentered. I would like the logo to be in the center and the background white (the 2 burger menus will be changed to be only one later, that one we can move to the right side)

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.hm6.x-bar-container {
    margin-left: 0;
}
.x-text p,
.x-text ul {
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}

.hm1.x-bar.x-bar-fixed {
    background-color: #fff;
}
1 Like

@thai Awesome as usual Thai, you always give me the best solutions! Thank you so much! (all your colleagues give good help too :wink: )
Are you available for custom jobs? freelancing Jobs about X and Pro ? If so please let me know :slight_smile:
Best regards
Thanks again
Maik

Hi There,

I am glad we managed to help, I will let Thai know your kind words!

Have a great weekend!

1 Like