Adjust responsive Break Points

I have an issue that I believe is directly related to the responsive breakpoints or padding in a table on this page. If you grab the right side of your browser and drag it to the left you see that between the middle (tablet) break point and the second to the smallest one there is a very small window that where the displayed element switches before should.

Here are three screen shots starting from the middle break point to the 2nd from the smallest break point.

this one shouldn’t happen

Do I need to adjust the break points or do you think it is a padding issue? If it is a break point issue where do I change them?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin(Profile Builder Pro). Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.