Adjust Post Width, Maintain Header Width

Hi there,
I’m using Pro theme with Ethos stack for post pages. I’m using CSS to adjust post page width.

.single-post .x-main {
width: 90%!important;
margin: auto;
float: none;
}

That’s fine, mostly. But, I’d like the feature image to remain 100% width. How can I accomplish this? Here is a post: http://chadfahlman.com/the-10-words-that-ended-400-years-of-poverty/

Respectfully,
Chad

Hi Chad,

Thank you for writing in, please update your CSS selector to .single-post .entry-wrap so the code will only apply to the copy wrapper.

Cheers!

1 Like

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

One more question: Is it possible to remove the white space between features images and my custom header?

Hi Chad,

Please also add this custom CSS:

.single-post .x-container>.offset {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Another hit. :slight_smile: Thank you.

You are most welcome as always!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.