I want to equalize the top margin on my blog page so the gap between the header field and the sidebar matches the gap between header field and the first blog entry. Please see image.
Is there some code I can put in my CSS to acheive this?
I want to equalize the top margin on my blog page so the gap between the header field and the sidebar matches the gap between header field and the first blog entry. Please see image.
Is there some code I can put in my CSS to acheive this?
Hello @jandrewstroud,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hey Andrew,
Please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS
.blog .x-main.left {
margin-top: 0;
}
.blog .x-main .hentry, .search .x-main .hentry, .archive .x-main .hentry {
padding-top: 0;
}
Hope that helps.
That did the trick. Thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.