Adjust layout

Hello, I’ve been using Xtheme for 2 years, after the Xpro upgrade, I lost the customization of the site, there was a boxing styling option that worked well exactly as the small screenshot here.
Now, even in the lastest Xtheme 5 version, I can’t find how to make the site looks the same like that, there is no import option. So, I decided to use older version of 2016. I can provide the ste link in private. Thansk.

Hey,

I am not seeing any link in the private, can you check?

Hi, sorry, I forgot that, I added the link, I also added two screenshot of the XPRO layout that looks completely different from the great Xtheme. So, you ca see the difference.

Hi There,

You should be able to adjust that on Theme Options | Layout and Design

Select boxed and max-width.

If that does not work, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Surprisingly, it works, I adjusted that many times and it didn’t work in real time, so, when I saved, it works, many thanks, I appreciate your help.

Glad it worked.

Cheers!