Adjust (decrease) letter spacing for custom headline element

How do I decrease the letter spacing for my custom headline element? Right now I am inputing a style qualifier for each instance but I would like to alter the CSS so that it’s standard across the board.

Hi There,

Please try adding this inline CSS to the style field of your custom headline element:

letter-spacing: 1.5px !important;

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

That’s what I’ve been doing but was hoping there’s a way I can put it in the custom CSS so that I don’t have to specify it in every element. Can you tell me how to do this?

Hi,

You can add this in Theme Options > CSS

h1 {
   letter-spacing: 25px !important;
}

that will change the line height for all Custom Headline with H1 heading level.

You can add more Heading Level if you like.

eg.

h1 {
   letter-spacing: 25px !important;
}

h2 {
   letter-spacing: 22px !important;
}

h3 {
   letter-spacing: 18px !important;
}

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.