Adjust Color in the Footer Widgets Area- Ethos 1

I added a few widgets to the footer 1,2 and 3 and used the below CSS to change the size and color of the text.

.x-colophon {
color:#ff000;
font-size: 2em;
}

But for some reason this only changes the title of the sections and not the text that follows. For instance, I added Recent Posts widgets to Footer 1 along with the CSS. The CSS only highlights the Title- Recent Posts, The post headings below it are too dull. They are not bright enough, so it doesn’t matter what background color and text color I chose the text appears too weak. Can someone pls tell me how to make the text color pop.

Hi there,

Please try this:

.x-colophon p,
.x-colophon a {
    color:#ff000;
    font-size: 2em;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Maybe my issue is not clear …

I am fine with the size of the text but not the dullness of white color, so much so that it does not stand out no matter what the background color is!
only the titles are super white and bright , but the text underneath is very dull.

I tried your CSS code and still the footer text is dull.

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please try this code:

.x-colophon .widget ul li a, 
.x-colophon .widget ol li a {
    color: #fff;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

It is perfect! thank you

You’re most welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.