I am trying to install demo content but cannot find the addons tab. It is supposed to be on the dashboard, no? I have the basic version.
Hey,
The add-ons should be in the Dashboard > X > Overview -> If you can`t see it, please, provide to us your WP credentials and the website link in a secure note.
Hi there,
We need your login credentials, your admin account and please provide it in a secure note. And make sure the site’s URL is correct as well, I checked that URL and it said This site can’t be reached.
Thanks!
Hi there,
I also tried changing my license domain and it works, it’s the same license page in your end. You should hit the pencil icon to edit it, and hit the check icon to save it. You can’t validate it until you add your correct domain to your license.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Please contact your new webhost. They might not yet resolve the DNS and this is why we cannot view your site. It might be that there are server misconfiguration issues happening from their end.
Please let us know how it goes.
The whole setup wasn’t finished yet, according to the webhost. Now X works fine, and the addons just show. Thanks!
Great!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.