Adding woocommerce product category in blog post sidebar

Hi there. Ok, see here:

https://alesacollections.com/product-category/productos-populares/

I have used your crafty site, and this page is taking from the product category “PRODUCTOS POPULARES”

ITs working great, so I wanted to add this (but with just one product) into the side bar, in my custom layout for my blog posts. So I saved the whole row as a preset. Then applied it to the row in the post layout:

But its not working, its taking the featured image of the post, not putting the button on there, nor the price, nor the product description, yet all the settings are the same as the other page…you can see how it is here:

How do I get it to behave like the other page, showing the product category “PRODUCTOS POPULARES” and the price and title?

Thanks.

Hello @logoglo,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your page and make sure to change the Looper Provider of the Product Items that you have added in the sidebar.

If this does not work, please provide us access to the site so we can check your setting. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Awesome, that worked perfectly!

Thanks as always.

Hey @logoglo,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.