Adding Tracking Code to Multiple Page Headers

I have a google event tag script that needs to be added to the header of several thank you pages. I want to know how would I go about doing this. This is the code that I’ve put together and added to functions.php, but it keeps breaking the site.

add_action( 'wp_head', 'ga_leadconversion_insertion’);
function ga_leadconversion_insertion() { 
if (is_page(5163) || is_page(3098) || is_page(3353) || is_page(3308) || is_page(4777) || is_page(4891) || is_page(3158) 
|| is_page(3328) || is_page(3321)) { 
<script> gtag('event', 'conversion', {'send_to': 'AW-852688950/MPrtCIvcyHsQtoDMlgM'});
</script>

This is the script tag I need to add to the header of specific pages on my site.

   <script> gtag('event', 'conversion', {'send_to': 'AW-852688950/MPrtCIvcyHsQtoDMlgM'});
   </script>

How would I be able to add this event snippet to multiple specific page headers?

Hello @santosfel5,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at Insert Headers and Footers plugin. https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.