Adding to new alternate blog page in pro builder

I followed the instructions to create a blog page that is actually an essential grid rather than the normal blog page. You just create a new non-blog page, set it as left column, right content, and in pro drop in an essential grid that you create in the grid builder. That all works awesome, but for some reason I can’t get the section grid content to fill the section and I can’t find where the margins or padding is. I’d be happy to do it via CSS but I can’t seem to find it. Please tell me how to simply make the content fill the area - see the attached image illustrating the problem. As always, thank you for your awesome support and the login info will be in an attached note!

Hi there,

I checked your website and the page which you gave us to test, but the page loads the normal blog and is not using the grids.

Would you please give us the exact URL which grid is used?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.