Adding text under Portfolio header - where is landmark-header.php

I want to add a subtitle under my portfolio index header which says something like “click on links for more info of these projects” because people are telling me it is not obvious you click to open a portfolio item.

In the past I have achieved this using a thread in the old support system which edited landmark-header.php. This file appears to have been replaced so I would like to know where I add my text now please.

I know about copying files to the Child theme and so on - it is just which file and where I make my change which I am now struggling with.

Nico

Hi Nico,

Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

The file that you’re looking for is the _landmark-header.php, yes? It was move on this directory /x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/[YOUR STACK]/ copy the file to your child theme and modified it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @friech I appreciate your help. I couldn’t find it but that helps, thank you!

Hey @nicomorgan,

Really glad that we could be of help!

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.