Adding social media links to post

Hi there,

I am trying to add the social media icons with links to a section of a page using visual composer. Is there a way to access the icons with html to bring them in and just code the links? I looked through the forum and found info on social media sharing links but this is not quite what I am looking for.

I found a section that gave the html to add the icons. Now the issue I am having is that the Pinterest icon is considerably smaller than the others. Not sure why this is happening?

http://sandbox.tormach.com/community/

this is the page I am having trouble with. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the pinterest code I used: a href=“http://pinterest.com/tormach/” target="_blank"i class=“x-icon x-icon-pinterest-square” data-x-icon=“”

Thanks,
Becky

Hi Becky,

Thank you for writing, please check your Pinterest code. Unlike the other icons the Pinterest has no <i> tag (https://prnt.sc/h2kpqu). That code you provided above has no opening and closing bracket on the i tag, that must be the cause of the issue.

If issue persist, please provide us your entire icon codes.

Cheers!

This is the html that has been entered into the raw html area in the visual composer page builder:

Trying to add a screenshot.

Figured it out. It was missing the last > on the a tag

Thanks for your help

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.