Adding Shortcode to Off Canvas Cart Button

Can I add a shortcode to an off canvas cart button? This shortcode shows the amount of items in the cart. It works in a text element but not in the button element. See here:

https://x-pro.wpdevurl.com/sticky-section/

The text is the one showing 0 item(s) in cart but it doesnt work in the button element.

TIA.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, it’s not gonna work in the toggle button. You can try adding proxy-button within text element (not a button, but make it looks like a button), then have that button trigger the hidden main toggle button. It will function the same, but you must contact a developer to do this.

Thanks!

I need the off canvas cart area button to have the number of products in the cart. How can I do that?

Hi there,

It’s not possible at this moment, but yes, doable with customization and unfortunately, it could be complex and something we can’t cover.

Thanks for understanding.