Adding / replacing font in a single specific location

How can I replace an existing font / add a new one in a specific location only in a particular page using Cornerstone? I used a specific locally hosted font in my home page headline using " @font-face { font-family: ‘MyWoff’; src: url('https://www.mysite… " from the X Cornerstone’s Headline > Setup > Content > HTML input box. I also tried a Google hosted font this way (currently using). But I kind of get the feeling that this is not the right or best way to do this. I want this font only for the said headline of the home page (but also minimize addition of weight to the page) and don’t want to use it anywhere else. What’s the best way to add this font? You can check my site if you want to: the URL is in the Secure Note. Thanks.

Hello Arif,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case if you are trying to use the custom font you need to import the font face of the custom font through Font Manager, after importing the font you can use the font anywhere on the builder with help of builder elements. Please have a look at the documentation to learn more about how to use custom font.

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.