Adding posts from homepage to post page

Using the ICON stack and Essential Grid plugin, I have a masonry layout which populates all post on the homepage. I want to be able to mirror this same layout onto the post page as additional content. I’ve tried adding code from views/icon/wp-index.php and views/global/index.php but has not worked.

How can I mirror the layout from the homepage to the post page?

<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_index' ); ?>

<?php if ( have_posts() ) : ?>
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
  <?php x_get_view( $stack, 'content', get_post_format() ); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>
<?php else : ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_content-none' ); ?>
<?php endif; ?>

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

You can copy and edit this file \x\framework\views\icon\wp-index.php to your child theme (In the same directory)

And then use the do_shortcode() function to output your Essential Grid.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.