Adding Post Title to Header

Hello,

I’ve saw another post about moving the post title to the header, but I did not see an answer for that. So, I thought I would post a new thread.

Here is a snapshot of a single post:

Note that I’ve already added CSS to remove the featured image from the post page. Also, everything in that orange section is a custom header built in the Header object.

So, I would like to replace “MondayCall Blog” with the Post title. In this case, the post title is “Getting Started with Salesforce CPQ.”

Is this possible? If not, is there another method where I can achieve the same goal? Thanks in advance!

Hi @matt.federighi,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

On the other note, you can easily create and change header title by using the header builder of PRO.

Thanks

It’s a staging site, so you will need the username and password. I placed the info in a secure note.

Just to confirm, I know I can change the text in the header builder. What I am attempting to do is create a custom header where the text in the header inherits the Post name. “Getting Started with Salesforce CPQ” is the post name in this case and I would like that in place of “MondayCall Blog.”

So, I’m wondering if that is possible with a header. Or if there is another way I can accomplish that. Thanks in advance!

Hey @matt.federighi,

The current solution for that would be to create your own shortcode that will get the post title. You can then add that shortcode in a headline or text element.

Hope that points you to the right direction.

This is great, thank you for the quick responses! I wish I would have seen this Stack Exchange post before posting on here :man_facepalming:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.