Adding Mobile Popover Code - How?

Hi, I am having trouble finding out how to add mobile popover ads for a mobile. I am adding this from the amazon mobile popovers. This seems easy as you are suppose to place it in the footer above the body. However using Xtheme Ethos 1 that option is not there. How is this done?

Thanks so much, as I have a very high mobile audience I would like to add popovers for increased affiliate sales.

Hello @jamiepen97,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at following shortcode. More information can be found in following page.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/popovers-and-tooltip/#example

To load the content only on mobile, you can add a section and under Section > Customize > Hide during break points select desktop and laptop.

Thanks.

where do i place the amazon code? still confused

Do i just place it in every post with the code in it?

Hi There,

You can install our Google Analytics Addon on > WP Admin > X - and you will find place to insert your script on the header or footer.

Hope it helps

header and footer injections plugin works.

Hi There,

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.