I am using the margin bottom slider in V2 to add a 1em margin to the bottom of a column but it doesn’t seem to take. Going into the class section and adding mbl works perfectly fine.
Happens on multiple sites.

I am using the margin bottom slider in V2 to add a 1em margin to the bottom of a column but it doesn’t seem to take. Going into the class section and adding mbl works perfectly fine.
Happens on multiple sites.

Hi Don,
Thanks for letting us know, I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it
Cheers
@donwattz1459 Thanks for brining this to our attention. It’s actually because that margin control shouldn’t be there. We don’t have the dynamic CSS setup for column margins. This can mess with the row layout on larger screens. The best way to add margin if you need it is with helper classes, or you could use a custom CSS with a media query if you’re just trying to get more space on mobile devices. On a somewhat related note, we will be adding border-radius to the column.