Adding license to site ground

I have a license for X theme and when I add the key for validation it sends me a themco webpage that is an error.

Hello Josh,

Thanks for writing in! You have an X theme license. You must activate the X theme first before you can use the X theme license code to validate the site. As of this moment, only the Cornerstone plugin is active. It acts as a standalone plugin which is why it is asking you to validate. If you activate the X theme, that would not be the case. If nothing is helping, please provide us with your WP access so we can check.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

If I active the X theme my access to wordpress is shutdown by a whitescreen. Here us the info you requested:

Rappel Arizona – Phoenix Outdoor Adventures (rappelaz.com)

I purchased a license in 2016 and have been using the X theme ever since. Last year my website was hacked and I transferred it from Bluehost to Site Ground. My old key from 2016 didn’t work so yesterday I purchased a new license and that site key doesn’t work with either.

Hey Josh,

We tried to activate the X theme on your website and it crashed. With that said, would you mind sharing with us your FTP access so that we can check the issue properly? Just add in the secure note.

Thank you.

Yes thats what happened to me. Here is the info

Hey Josh,

Your site should be back to normal now. We highly recommend that you update the theme and plugin first before updating the WordPress core.

Please check your site now.

Thank you!!!

Hi Josh,

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you need any further help with this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.