What is the quickest way to add an iframe into text?
Each time I do this it’s just not displayed…
I know there is GOOGLE MAP option, but I really would like to go with iframe…
What is the quickest way to add an iframe into text?
Each time I do this it’s just not displayed…
I know there is GOOGLE MAP option, but I really would like to go with iframe…
Hi there,
To embed a Google Map you want to make sure that you have a valid API key to add at the end of the iFrame URL. For more information:
Without the API Key, you will not be able to show the map regardless of using our theme or not. Also, I suggest that you use the Raw Content element to add the iFrame code.
Also to make sure that it is related to our theme or not you’d better try to change our theme to a default one and use normal WordPress editor (Not Cornerstone) to add the iFrame to see if it is working or not.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.