Adding icon to blog posts

RE: www.limelightdc.com/commonground

Hi. You’ve helped me to add icons to the left of the Featured Headline on most of my pages, including the blog page. I am writing now to see what code I should add to also add an icon the left of the headlines on the individual blog post pages, the Post Archive by Month pages, and the Category Archive pages.

See linked combination screen shot. The top item has the icon. I wish to have this same icon on the other three pages shown beneath it. Thank you!

Hi There,

You can add the following CSS rules respectively.


/* Single Post */
.single-post .h-landmark::before {
    content: "\f15c";
    font-family: fontawesome;
    margin-right: 5px;
}
/* Archive Pages */
.archive .h-landmark::before {
    content: "\f15c";
    font-family: fontawesome;
    margin-right: 5px;
}
/* Category Pages */
.category.archive .h-landmark::before {
    content: "\f15c";
    font-family: fontawesome;
    margin-right: 5px;
}

To get those icon unicode values (content: "\f15c";), refer to the following link (http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/).

Hope that helps.