Adding HTML widget to menu

Hi. I’d like to add the following code which till place a “Listen on Apple podcasts” graphic/link to the bottom of my left-side menu, but can’t find a way to do it. Thanks.

Page: www.cgtv.us

Code:
<a href="https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/common-ground-with-bill-walton/id1287307000?mt=2" target="_blank" style="display:inline-block;overflow:hidden;background:url(//linkmaker.itunes.apple.com/assets/shared/badges/en-us/podcast-lrg.svg) no-repeat;width:133px;height:34px;background-size:contain;"></a>

Hi @KennyReff,

Thanks for writing in.

You can check the video below on how to add a custom menu on your setup.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Thanks. I used the Custom Link suggestion to add the HTML for the iTunes button into the navigation label field, and that worked, but there’s this pesky >> above it. Is there a way to place a graphic that contains a link? Or at least to get rid of the >>? Thanks.

Hi there,

We can hide it through CSS but I can’t seem to find it on your site at the moment.

Would you mind putting it back so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Yes, I had taken it off after doing the screen grab for you. But this site is live, so I hope we can do it ASAP. The best solution would be to eliminate the >> and just let the Apple Podcast image remain, which has the embedded link.

Also, while we’re at it, can we center the Apple graphic, or give it some left padding so it’s not up against the edge?
Thanks so much.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! To resolve your issue and nave something like this:

Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

#menu-item-1361 > a {
    display: none;
}

#menu-item-1361 a {
    margin-left: 15px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Perfect. Thanks again for your great support!

You’re welcome.