Adding form to WooCommerce

Hi there,

I’m creating a website that requires a form to be added to the purchase process, and as such I’ve linked the form button through to the cart via the woocommerce ‘add to cart’ link e.g. www.mywebsite.com/cart?add-to-cart=358

However, I don’t think I have adjusted the settings correctly as any attempt to add more than one (something I’ve blocked via the options) results in two “you cannot add another ‘***’ to your cart” instead of one. Similarly, if you remove an item from the cart it tells you it is “currently empty” twice.

Could someone possibly take a look at let me know where I might be going wrong?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular topic is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with woocommerce customization. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought perhaps it may have something to do with a lack of necessary update to the theme’s support of woocommerce? The woocommerce plugin says X theme “contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files”

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.