Adding Featured Headline element to blog page

Hi. I’m using the Featured Headline element on some pages and want all the pages to have the same look using that element and its associated icon. However, the page assigned to be the blog page is inserting the name of the page (The Blog) and I can’t find a way to instead use the Featured Headline element in its place so it looks stylistically like the others.

I’ve attached two screen shots for you to see. The “Audio Podcasts” is using the Featured Headline element, which is what I would like to have on the blog page as well. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this on X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

.page-id-366 .h-landmark:before {
    font-family: 'fontawesome';
    content: "\f15c";
    background-color: #000;
    color: #fff;
    width: 1.75em;
    margin-top: -15px;
    border-radius: 100em;
    height: 1.75em;
    line-height: 1.75em;
}

This characters \f15c is the icon unicode. You can find the icons unicode here (http://fontawesome.io/icons/).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Perfect. Thanks so much. Now, how do I change the color of the words “The Blog” to the purple that’s used in the other headings, such as the one athttps://www.limelightdc.com/commonground/audio-podcasts/ Thanks again.

Hi There,

Please add this CSS code:

/*change "the blog" title font color*/
.h-landmark, .entry-title.h-landmark {
	color: #603493;
}

Thanks,

Perfect. Thank you.

You’re welcome.