Hello,
How do I add the extensions for the X Wordpress theme? It seems I only have access to a few of them. When I click to install one the message says, “Error Encountered” and “No Package Provided.”
Thank you.
Hello,
How do I add the extensions for the X Wordpress theme? It seems I only have access to a few of them. When I click to install one the message says, “Error Encountered” and “No Package Provided.”
Thank you.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Do you have file permission or maybe the connection to our theme.co plugin repository is blocked. Is there an exact error message that you can share? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.